The Wesley Food Pantry is located in the former Parish Nurses Room in Jones Hall.
The Food Pantry is open Thursdays from 9:00am to 11:00am. Food is dispensed ONLY to residents of Georgetown. They must show a valid picture ID and proof of Georgetown residency. Customers can only get food from the Wesley Food Pantry once a month. Additional assistance can be obtained from 1st State Community Action, the State Service Center or other local food banks or pantries.
Listed below are some of the items the Food Pantry is in need of. Please continue to leave your donated items at the church office.
- Peanut Butter: regular size (18 oz)
- Grape Jelly: small jar
- Cereal: any kind, size can be 10oz, 12 oz, 20 oz
- Spaghetti: 1 lb boxes
- Spaghetti sauce: 1 lb can or plastic containers
- Jiffy Baking Mix: 40 oz box
- Pancake Mix: Complete (just add water)
- Pancake syrup: regular size
- Baked Beans: regular size cans (15 oz)
- Macaroni & Cheese: (like Kraft)
- Chef Boyardee canned products: such as ravioli, spaghetti & meat balls, etc
- Tuna Fish or Chicken Breast: regular size cans (5 oz) or large cans (12.5 oz)
- Ramen Noodles – any flavor (beef, chicken, shrimp, etc)
- Canned Fruit: any type (fruit cocktail, cranberry sauce, peaches, pears, etc.
- Canned Beef Stew
Note: We would prefer containers not to be GLASS, however if the item only comes in glass or you are purchasing it because of the sale/discount, then we will gladly accept it regardless of the type of container.
Wesley is undertaking a $300K capital improvement campaign to improve the physical plant and building in preparation for our ministry plans in the coming days. Prayerfully consider how you can help support this effort. The online pledge card is available for your convenience.